Friday 29 June 2007

Nerves nerves nerves......


So, the Elimination Camp is only 3 full days away and I have the say I am getting rather nervous! After weeks of scouting for potential sponsors to fund the Championship if I qualify I have finally succeeded! Laverton Properties Ltd, a Yorkshire based property development company have pledged £12,000 to fund my race season - this is obviously highly dependent on beating the other 99 competitors for 1 of the 16 championship slots!


All I can say is I am going to give it my best shot! The Elimination Camp is being held at Llandow Circuit in the Vale of Glamorgan which is an old airfield and assessments will include media, fitness as well as circuit driving! Im going to try and enjoy myself but most of all focus and push push push all the way! Silverstone here I come!


Thanks for all your continued support, loads of love


Jen x

No comments: