Friday 1 June 2007

So its on to scouting for publicity and sponsorship!

Hello and thanks for taking the time to have a sneaky peak at my blog!

After reaching the 100 finalists I have now started my intrepid adventure of trying to gain as much publicity as possible and also trying to obtain some interest from local and national businesses regarding sponsoring and becoming a partner of myself as a racing driver and with Formula Woman.

The Birmingham Mail have been fantastic and are hopefully publishing another article about my recent success early next week (wk beginning 4th June) so fingers crossed that will be read by a multi millionaire with plenty of cash to spare!!!

Anyone who is reading this and feels that they might be able to provide me with advice or is willing to assist with publicity or sponsorship please feel free to email me at jennysleath@hotmail.com.

Thanks for reading and your support so far.

Jen Sleath

No comments: